Sunday 23 March 2014

SAP EHS Online Training Course Content


SAP EHS Oline Training Overview


kbs training institute offering SAP EHS online courses global wise with real time experiences teaching faculty.This is of the best place to improve your skills and knowledge for bright career in future.

  • SAP Overview
  • SAP EHS Overview
  • ASAP Methodology
  • Introduction to ERP
  • Familiarization with SAP
  • Basic Data & Tools
  • Product Safety - I
  • Product Safety -II
  • Hazardous Substance Management - I
  • Hazardous Substance Management - II
  • Dangerous Goods Management - I
  • Dangerous Goods Management - II
  • Industrial Hygiene and Safety - I
  • Industrial Hygiene and Safety - II
  • Waste Management - I
  • Waste Management - II
  • Occupational Health - I
  • Occupational Health - II
  • Classification System
  • Reporting System - I
  • Reporting System - II
  • Basic Workflow
  • Legacy System Data Migration
  • Roles And Profile Definition
  • Organization Structure
  • Integration With PP and QM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.